Hi Abuji, ^___^
I received your card this month, I dont hate you !
I know you would forget to send it anyways. Don't feel so bad !
And you're the smartest Abuji , we know ~
You can hardly being so emotional and tofu is emotional daughter ~
And the card cute enough and i like the lobster. Nice choice, you know i love eating.
hehe.. And gomawo for the birthday wishes on the card even it's late.
Seriously I feel like special reading it, I am not nervous like always.
Your writing works for making me like special. :p
And your hands writing beautiful enough ~ ~ xD xD
You're really special Abuji to me,. we're talking like everyday :3
You have such a beautiful and funny heart too ~ never giving up to marry your queen !
And I wants to give special thanks for thinking me as 'beautiful' all this while T.T
Thats worth me for talking to you even if im stupid. kkkk ~
And you know you're handsome too, way cuter in front of cam ~ :D
So, about the girl your crush getting engaged , dont be sad ~
You're handsome and gentle just the way you are.
and I wish the best for you too. Always ^^
^___^



No comments:
Post a Comment