We were sleeping at class today, so tired cause I got home like 7pm yesterday.
We were having chitchat with Shah while he's driving to my place and fooling around
with stupid jokes with 'rombongan meminang' and sent me infront of my house ~
all wasabi and I did all the way to my house --> "ROFL"
Seriously Shah brought her and her sister to resthouse again after I got home.
For great Wasabi, she was at KFC with her great sister and Shah till almost 11pm~
I can smell something, something like sweet and sour fish is delicious ~ xD xD
I am doing this again ~ assuming things ~ so much of expectations~
Time will tell ! *still wondering* I asked Wasabi to keep interogating them.
I hope something will come up.... he is just a nice guy.. :3
<3 div="div">
3>
3>

No comments:
Post a Comment