Special entry this time ~ Since I'm all Dusun blood, I'd write in bahasa Dusun in this post .
Dengan kata lain 'Rojak' lah sebab macam2 bahasa ada kan. he.....he....
Kopisanangan kumaa id tobpinai ngawi. ~
translating -----> Slm sejahtera Saudara saudari semua ..
27 February Kopituka tokou id hidden warrior mantad Ranau.~
Osonong kopio tih ginawo do nakanu picture om advice with the warrior.
For the first time he appear... my mind already captured.. ' familliar ' !
AND reminds me of astro Kirana yang mama saya suka tengok dulu2... he..
I read an article bout him before.. plus I saw him somewhere on TV.
click click click there..... [ Anugerah Filem Pendek Astro Kirana 2008/2009 ]
someone made my place Ranau proud... And it's exactly HIM!
KYAAA without thinking much we're taking pictures together with wasabi ~
Beautiful moments when he would share everything to us about Odoi Odu!!
WOW seriously that's HUGE. I can't help but feeling so emotional with every scene on the video.... I can't stand the scenary and my eyes got teary.. Wasabi asked tze chi for tissue.
tutttt... grrr... soft tofu crying... *wipe my tears away*
Haiss... Many things went to my mind causing me bursting my tears...
First of all, it's really reminds me of how hard the memorial life... The old times..
The story told by parents.... That's connected to the scene.....
Every of their hard times facing the life.....Making them to be really important person for me today.... for me to appreciate them more...
bah... macam macam la perasaan ada. Campur-campur jadi rojak lagi.
kesian tu with her everyday life .. Now dia tdl dapat berlakon sda coz anak dia tdk kasi.
Teringin betul mau berada di kundasang sekarang jumpa Odu saya di sana...
Odoi Odu... Ngam betul tu tajuk, and paling sa suka music background every scene.
tuttt... tutt...messaging.... I sent email to him ! Inspiring guy from my place...
I asked on the email to read more of his writing..
Bengkel Skrip ke Skrin....

No comments:
Post a Comment