
Gosh two little monkeys doing stupid things at my room today!
I am cooling down but~ I am still pissed =w=
I just got home like 1hour ago and i saw my lil bro playing my make up.
How horrible and I feel terrible.
Its really EXPENSIVE ! the brand 'chanel' from Paris.
It's my first time bought such an expensive make up and they treat like a trash.
Now I am gunna treat you both like a rubbish!
How dare they touch it without my permission..
I am so mad , sad, anguish.., what else?!
WOAH i must really love that thing untill I can feel such a thing.
T________________T
HAIZZZZ
Need to recover fassst
cause I need to give a call to my favourite sister,
Close friend MR.Pancake,.
And Mister Dolphin Later..
Today such a lovely day.
I must forgive my silly siblings :(
Im sorry for yelling.. huhuhu.
Now I am feeling better after scold them.
No comments:
Post a Comment