Monday, February 14, 2011

My HEART day went well~ :]


Mr Pancakes really did a good job on our heart day.
He is the main story cuz we talked like 3hours 'that long'.
I really had a very good time last night. HEHE.


Muehehe~ AND I was freaking crazy calling my goodfriends.
I called sissy, farrah , zakwan and my wife mas yuuiro desu.

Whats happening?

Nothing much to talk bout with sissy she is busy working and with her boyfie.
And then I'm calling Farrah my dongsaeng and she is really suprised
and happy so she called me back. My next target is Zakwan chingu, I did my prank call to him while he is reading novel and i wished him happy heart day, he is having such a bright voice,
it's my first time hearing his voice actually and im still so happy tho, then i go bath.
I done my bath so fasst like an hour, hehe. Then I used my maxis number again calling my wife Mas or her youtube Yuuiro. It's been 1 year since I've heard her voice, and she's still so charming on her own way. No doubt but that is why she is my wife for almost 4years on fb now.
It's a short conversation through phone call but her laugh still scarry me alot.
So into japanese stuff until she mistakenly heard my voice as anime character.
HAHAH. very japanese version of her making me more excited.
Well yeah next month she will celebrating white day, so japanese huh. :p


Wkwkwkwk~
and the main story of my heart day is mr Pancakes.
The chief guy, same age as me but my favourite part is his artistic hands.
Such a lovely person, I already consider him as a 'namja'.
wohoo.. we liking each other so fasst. 'that fast'
he even sang for me, so i did the same.
we shared everything last night and talks like forever,..
UGH i missed him already. :(
Cause he never did that to any of his previous girls.
He is still so shocked that he would sang for me.
Actually i feel this more joy when he expressing what he feels.
We are officially move that close inside, and we both feels so happy.
Hobbies connects us and inside of us together.
And what I love the most is he's being himself.
Still so warm and real, and still so fresh in my heart.
Boy,. i hope this will lasts forever or just remain the friendship.
We dont need to move so fasst like declare something.
Its seems like he can accept me just the way I am.
And I am still scared of things like this, thats why i prefer friendship
Sadly he is working but atleast he called me and ask me if im doing okay,
after the cullinary course he is getting busy every each day.
Still long time to go, we are still so young.
Just enjoy our moments.


I LOVE YOU all~ :)






No comments:

Post a Comment