Studying in Penang, a course that have something to do with food industry. FYI I don't cook like masterchef did but im seeking opportunities for our food industry. I love this industry, that is why im taking FoodS Management for my diploma. I'll be going to BAC lsg skychef, KLIA for my internship. That is all about me you need to know. Thanks for stopping by.
Monday, February 11, 2013
Useful baucar
I finally bought books today at Carrefour Seberang Prai, Penang. I really interested in digging more about Mandarin and guys. Haha. I find the books are very very entertaining to me. It was like the cure of my depression, I giggle alot reading WTF are men thinking? And also I am going to score A + for my Mandarin subject this semester :)
Apart from it, I was really happy I got my Hello Kitty box and stationary case. I'm addicted to Hello Kitty since in primary school. I super love it, it's like my inspiration everytime i need to look for a pen/pencil/eraser. To me it is very useful, it cheering me up ^_^
Here is the book i bought for my little brother who's sitting stpm this year. With new format of the pre-u level they got 3 semesters. Well guesss I have to be nice at him since we're going to get degree together if he managed to excell stpm. Goodluck to him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment