Studying in Penang, a course that have something to do with food industry. FYI I don't cook like masterchef did but im seeking opportunities for our food industry. I love this industry, that is why im taking FoodS Management for my diploma. I'll be going to BAC lsg skychef, KLIA for my internship. That is all about me you need to know. Thanks for stopping by.
Saturday, October 13, 2012
End of 1st year in Penang
Hello beautiful people on this earth, my blog died recently. I could not really update anything in here. I really misss expressing myself here although the writing could be really complicated. Hehe.. But ya people just letting you know im okay with life in Penang. It's pretty challenging and i loved it. I make many new friends and I have many goodfriends in here including my housemates. I try my best not to exposed everything on internet but maybe certain things i just couldnt help it? That's what people call normal or something else bad thats overeact maybe. Oh well exam is coming to the end, i felt so much relieved that i've going through almost 5% of my diploma. I shouldnt really upset for this but be grateful instead because i still have chance to prove something to my parents perhaps? I really missss them right now, i misss my house i misss everything! But im not going back untill April because i make promised to myself to torture my heart and brain. Thats how i teach myself to growing up. That's pretty much all about me, just take care people.
Labels:
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment