I finally did not made it into UPSI.
Quite sad cause i was hoping but atleast I got another UiTM offer to do pre science.
PRE SCIENCE ? OMG this course?! I thought I dropped it already for KTT last time
seems like I will go for it this time~ cause form six being silly. :/
Most of my friends at UiTM said that age is doesnt matter if you're studying at UiTM.
I guess not only at UiTM but every university cuz i was worried bout age.
What if im the oldest to take that course eh? Immature Minded. :/
So, I just accepted the Offer yesterday. I will register next week.
UiTM kota Kinabalu is my next destination. LONG journey girl!
Quite sad cause i was hoping but atleast I got another UiTM offer to do pre science.
PRE SCIENCE ? OMG this course?! I thought I dropped it already for KTT last time
seems like I will go for it this time~ cause form six being silly. :/
Most of my friends at UiTM said that age is doesnt matter if you're studying at UiTM.
I guess not only at UiTM but every university cuz i was worried bout age.
What if im the oldest to take that course eh? Immature Minded. :/
So, I just accepted the Offer yesterday. I will register next week.
UiTM kota Kinabalu is my next destination. LONG journey girl!
UiTM is located at Sepanggar! Still like alot of KMs to Kota Kinabalu. but.yea2..i will become so much of Annoyance if i talked that much. UiTM is not only offered u Pre-Science course!Besides,they also offer u lots of CHANCES! So,look out for those chances.peace all the way from bundusan,Penampang.
ReplyDeleteit's said UiTM kota kinabalu at the offer. Thanks for the opinion anyways, much appreciated =D yea i guess there's alot of chances awaiting. thanks!
ReplyDelete