
Long time no post~ dont know what to crap about~
I just feel so mixed for CNY this year.
I dont know how to describe.
I missed my bunny so much, little 'Hiko'
Rest in peace my dear Bunny~
You're my only and my favourite rabbit ever,.
I will always keep our memories in my heart.
loool i hope things getting better.
I missed celebrating CNY at cottage hotel.
Like last year I had so much fun~!!!! >D
and so many angpow from everyone.
Hmm. yeahh I'm spending so much time doing school work.
Homeworks all over the table, CNY this time is for homeworks. :(
brrbrrr and it is still so COLD here. still RAINING~ T_T
: hepi Chinese new year and hepi lunar day unnie (sorry late)
ReplyDelete: poor to u.. ur bunny so cutr..R.I.P
: i hope u will get a lot of angpow XD
: do ur best ya ^_^ u can do it..
happy cny!! XD RIP ><
ReplyDelete