Sunday, January 9, 2011

Not enough of Amanda?








What can u imply from that picture?
As you know the headline is about Amanda.
Maybe many of you guys dont know much about Amanda Lynn
I dont either but i loves since I have the official Music video of Dave which is my
8 years old little brother really loves to watch. He is keep asking me about her.
So, I am trying to get more from internet about this girl.

|
|
|
\/

Now what I like about her?

Basically I like how a blonde turn black.
Maybe she wants to be Asian? No clue except her hair.
She looks stunning everywhere in that video !!!
She is nineteen years old that i will turn 19 too~! haha. XD
She dance and acting so well that make me think she will be huge someday
I will just truly loves and liking Mickey @ Amanda Lynn.


Im sorry Mickey, I told people to stalk you =D

You can find her here ---->



She might read this if she is checking her channel.

I dropped comment to her channel for this entry actually.
Just want to see more of her cause my precious little brother lacking of her. =)

5 comments:

  1. Not yet, but she will officially be a superstar in future =) for now i know her for great youtuber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, she is really pretty!!! =D

    ReplyDelete