Saturday, January 8, 2011

I learn how to knit.



What do u think after seeing this gorgeous knitting ?
I dont really know how to knit before.
At my first impression it is like wasting time to spend my time on this.
Honestly, i want to refuse when my aunt offering me to teach knitting.
Now that she teached me during holidays, I want to learn more.
But its kinda sad when mom does not give support on this.
Nevermind, i would like to keep trying and made a cute beanie.






Instead of buying expensive branded beanie,
im sure my aunt would like to make this for me.
Its been a while since she is not here,
I will just wait and see how it's done through internet.
To the girls out there who knows knitting its better to tell me how to make it easy.
It is because im a beginner and need more advices. Basically i can only made flower. :)
Hehe, Last but not least I am having fun of Marry character on KBS.
Exactly so much like me, she does knitting but for his namjachingu.
How I wish I could do that , if i have one lah. =)



9 comments:

  1. haha yeah. so updated to knit here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do knit a scarf for my bf who's studying oversea.. it takes a long long time.. haha marry's very cute when she measure his hand n start knitting.. look so pro!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's been pro as a girlfriend :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha not yet, i just take it as example.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! my cousin love to knit too (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. not bad....girls should pick up this hobby..can knit to their boys in future...haha!

    ReplyDelete