Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dreamer


Scarry magnae attacks ME,
If I have to 'flirts' It will be him T_T

*act wild*

1- Need a prove how much he attacking me?
Answers --> Just look at my facebook prof pic. It's him.
He is sleeping and dreaming of me. =)
My best friends wondering who's my love life? xD
If I have to be 'desperate' , it will be you.
You are the reason why im so good in manipulating myself.
Darn me! A fangirl starts to have a wild imagination.
Im happy risking my self to have this strong feeling .
Cause you the only maknae that wont hurt me, I know. =)

HERE IS SOME OF HIS PRETTY FACTS!


|
|
|
\/



I remember the first time you have caught my eyes
I was flipping the channels around not sure what would i find.
And then this pretty b0y showed up out of no where
"Tofu what the heck why are you watching This?" =))

P/s : LOL its davedays style~ =p

HAHA,. okay enough! being real now.
If there is guy to dump me, its you. :)
I cant help but to falling for you.
I felt this deep connection between me and you.

*wink wink*

I would like to spend my night with making fansign to you.
Although im dreamer, but you would help me.
Having love life with someone I adore, its more than enough. xD

He gives off a soft mature charm not aegyo type like other maknaes.
..Just love his personality.. its enough to make tofu heart's *melts* T_T


GUYS PLZ DON'T FLIRT.!!
HE WILL FIGHT FOR ME. LOL
-SO NOT REAL-

--> well, Im obsessed . <3





3 comments:

  1. woh...So SWeeT ToFu....<3
    i like your post...!
    LOL...xD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore giler dgn kim dong jun!

    dear..are u oke?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aqash - haha thanks xD

    aqish - im okay DEAR >P sy pn minat sgt kat Kimdongjun! xD

    ReplyDelete