Thursday, December 30, 2010

sweet 18, im still alive :]

whew,., hello blog!! its been really a long time since i didnt blogging.
im back! but guess what its kinda the different tofu now.
mm, haha personality still the same but its just the way of thinking.
many things changed that now i have changed.
rather than blabbing i would like to talk about things.
it is just passed 12am now, the last day of 2010.
kinda sad in 2010, many good and bad things happened.
but anyways i just turned 18. getting older i know.

what worth me this year?

1- I can continue form 6.
2- Meeting friends from KC.
3- New soulmate Caty Finder.
4- Im falling for Khairul Fahmi.
5- My team Malaysia won AFF.
6- SECRET :]


what i dislike the most this year?

1. Drifted from people that i used to inspired.
2. Ignoring person that I care.
3. Saying things that I dont mean.
4. Work that I fancy doing is postponed.
5. Too many dramas.
6. SECRET :[



well, as for now i must say in my mind contains of Khairul Fahmi,
I just found out about his girlfriend and im not shock.
I must wish their happiness since I admiring him.
Ugh I didnt tell any personal story of mine that i keep it safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment