Monday, June 28, 2010

im sad and depressed...

Nowadays I feels like always want to blogging...
its because i have to share some things that makes me different...
okay, so today i will taking care about my litle brother...
he is fever and coughing so i need to take care about him..
ofcoursee I am soo sad because of it and some other things..
I am sad if the person that I care is mad or sick..
I dont know, they influence me so much.
It is s0 true that i am so sensitive to those people that i care...
Sighhhhhhhhh... there's person that I care mad about something,,
I cant help it.. I am so sad that i cant do nothing about it..
I am afraid to bother the person because i wont something happen again...
It is always hard for me.... now.. I am kinda sick...

I really hope things will be better for the person...
I always love you no matter what because I care about you.......

T_______________T ::::: *sigh*:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment