Saturday, February 27, 2010

oh happy and tiring day..

It is the day that quite satisfactory.
Eventually I managed to use the money to buy cosmetic products.
My own attempt to get money and spend it,
It was such a great feeling and yes I am so happy .
I never dreamed to be able to buy cosmetic items that I aspire
and using my own money.
Although not much I know about cosmetic products,

but my classmate who own cosmetics store has motivated me to buy the best goods.

Thank you very much Mae:)
I felt as a girl, this change is very appropriate because
I am going 18 and
there are many I need to learn to be a girl who are independent.
I dream to become a mature quickly though many must challenger.
What is desired by myself is not always easy for me to get.
I am grateful because I have an opportunity like this ^ _ ^
Finally, as a result of the investigation and what I earn today
I can not feel my legs because tired. =(
Therefore, I attach a new picture taken a few minutes ago.



I spend about RM135 for this~
with the lip balm as order..
I have not try the products yet,
only the eyeliner for now.

8 comments:

  1. ahh~
    u seem really tired neh hun~
    silver eyeliner??
    what cosmetic brand u bought??

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfume= designer
    fair foundation= bioglo
    eyeliner= cs shimmer
    mascara= zilan vital
    lipstick= lip balm

    d most expensive is mascara = Rm51
    how is it hun ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool~
    xD
    rm51??
    whow..mine is only rm20~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~ i think because of the brand~
    and plus the mascara seems great with full set~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh??
    hahaha~
    but if expensive means the quality is great nia~ :D

    ReplyDelete